Terms & Policies
Sharezy is a smart and secured way of file sharing platform to share your files around the globe. Currently we are offering the services at free of cost to share your files of size up to 1 GB. Uploaded files are stored and available to download on Sharezy’s servers for a limited period of time (currently it is 10 days) and will expire automatically after. In future, we are going to introduce Sharezy Plus (paid version) and Sharezy Corp (Paid version for corporate users) with additional features.
Sharezy is developed by Ivory Innovations Private Ltd. (IIPL), which is located in Hyderabad, India.
Currently Sharezy is free from Registration or Sign up. However, Sharezy Corp, which is going to release for Corporate users, requires Registration or Sing up process for additional security and accessing additional amazing features purpose.
Any file sharing between the Sender and Receiver is treated confidentially. We will not provide any public search function, catalogue or listing to find the sharing that would be available. We will not allow anyone to search for anything on the portal. When you authorize to access the download link / CLI Link, they have access to share it links too. We assure you that Sharezy will not look into your files sharing, unless this is necessary and in line with our Privacy & Cookie statement.
If you use Sharezy, we will show you half-page images or wallpaper ads from advertisers and artists selected by us, if any.
Sharezy allows you to share your files to multiple e-mail addresses per share. Each e-mail is separated by space or comma and sent separately to each mail recipient.
After the expiration date, the file(s) will be deleted permanently. These files will not be available nor retrievable anymore.
Sharezy does not claim any ownership of the file contents shared through Sharezy services. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to store, share or distribute the file Content. Sharezy is not liable to you or any third party for any damages arising out of the content shared by you and the use, reuse, or adaptation of background wallpapers chosen independently by you, including but not limited to, copyright protected works and/or trademarks.
Before using Sharezy services, you are completely aware and agree not to share or store any files that,
- contains pornography;
- promote political abuses, violence, racism;
- are completely unlawful, defamatory, indecent;
- constitute sexual orientation or language;
- facilitate or promote gambling, or the sale or use of liquor, tobacco products or illicit drugs
- are having viruses, worms, malware, junk mail, spam, chain letters, phishing mails, unsolicited promotions or advertisements of any kind and for any purpose;
- attempt to probe, scan, compromise or test the vulnerability of Sharezy website or Services
- Be likely to deceive any person
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Sharezy reserves the right to investigate, provide to third parties, (temporarily) block and/or remove from its servers, without warning, any sharing of files, wallpapers and/or accounts or to block anyone from accessing any part of the Sharezy website or Services. Should you have any questions or queries, you can contact Sharezy at email@example.com or Hello@sharezy.in
Privacy & Cookie Statement
Sharezy understands the importance of the User’s data protection and providing the highest safety mechanism to share the files using Sharezy services. To improve and secure our services, it is required to process some personal data. To use any of Sharezy services, you agree to have read and understood our Privacy and Cookie Statement as below:
Sharezy supports the right to privacy, including the rights of individuals to control the dissemination and use of personal data that describes them. Sharezy is committed to protecting personal data of the users of our website, and utilizes technical and organization measures to protect your data.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by Websites you visit. By using and browsing our Site, you consent to the use by us and third parties of cookies and other technologies in accordance with this Policy. Browser settings allow you to choose whether or not to accept cookies or limit certain cookies. Most browsers also provide functionality that lets you review and erase cookies. If you use our Sites without changing your browser settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our Sites. Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, not all features of the Site may operate as intended
- Cookies can be used to recognize you when you visit our Sites, remember your preferences (such as languages and communication preferences), and customize your experience with using our Sites and Services.
- Cookies may enable and support our security features and to help us detect malicious activity.
- Some of the information we collect from a device, for example IP address, can sometimes be used to approximate a device’s location.
- Flash cookies are stored on your device, but they are managed through an interface that is different from the one provided by your web browser. This means that it is not possible to manage Flash cookies at the browser level in the same way you would manage other types of cookies.
Note that Sharezy may revise this Privacy & Cookie Statement from time to time. Sharezy recommends that you review the website from time to time and take note of any changes. If you do not agree with the Privacy & Cookie Statement, you should not or no longer access or use the website and/or service. By continuing to use the website and/or service you accept any changes made to the Privacy & Cookie Statement.
Updates to Sharezy
We may update the content on this Website from time to time on need basis, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Links from the Sharezy
If the Sharezy website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. Sharezy has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
All rights reserved to Sharezy. No part of this website may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including copying, recording, reproducing or any other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of Sharezy, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to us at Hello@sharezy.in
All Property rights and/or similar rights to the content and design of the Sharezy website, including the software, wallpapers, photography, graphic design, typography, portraits and logos, as well as trademarks, copyrights and trade names featured on wallpapers used within the Services, are vested in Sharezy or its licensors.